TRB and the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) will cohost a webinar on Tuesday, March 5, 2019 from 2:00 to 3:30 PM ET. The webinar will cover the 2019-2020 NTSB’s Most Wanted List and TRB’s Critical Issues in Transportation 2019 report. Presenters will focus on issues of safety and security across all modes of transportation.
The NTSB Most Wanted List identifies what the NTSB has prioritized as its top safety priorities across all modes to prevent accidents and save lives. This list serves as the NTSB’s roadmap for developing multi-modal lifesaving solutions.
TRB’s Critical Issues in Transportation 2019 identifies a series of challenging questions to explore issues and opportunities that may arise 10 to 20 years into the future. Changes to the transportation sector are coming rapidly from all directions, and have the potential to vastly alter the trajectory of transportation. Webinar presenters will focus on the elements of safety and security
Moderator: Jeff Paniati, Institute of Transportation Engineers
There is no fee to attend this webinar.
At the end of this webinar, participants will be able to:
American Institute of Certified Planners Certification Maintenance Credits
This webinar is approved by the American Institute of Certified Planners for 1.5 Certification Maintenance Credits. Please make sure that you register for this session and log-in using the link that TRB provides to your email account. We use this as your record that you attended this session. TRB only maintains the records of attendees who use their email address to log into the webinar, and cannot verify attendance of individuals who view the webinar without personally logging into the session.
Please visit the Certification Maintenance section of APA’s website, Certification Maintenance webpage at https://www.planning.org/cm to claim your credits. You may use the following steps:
1. Log in using your ID# and password.
2. Select View my CM log.
3. Select Add CM-Registered Credits.
4. Using the CM Search option, type in the name of the event or event number (e.g. 21064) and click "Go". Please note: If searching for an event by Provider, use the search option, type in the name of the provider and click “Go”. From the results below, select by clicking on the name of the provider.
5. From the results below, find your event and select "Add to My Log." If this is a multi-part event, you will have the option to select from a list of activity sessions.
6. Please rate the event, add a comment (optional), and click on the Ethics statement and check the box to confirm. Note: you should see a message indicating the CM reporting period year that you are logging.
7. Click submit and the CM credits should appear in your CM log.
If you have problems reporting your CM credits or have general questions about the CM program, please contact AICPCM@planning.org.
Registration questions? Contact Reggie Gillum at RGillum@nas.edu.